Recently, the Park Hill Education Foundation Council went through a Strategic Planning Process. The Council strongly believes the Foundation’s goals should align closely with the District’s goals. The goals are set-up in categories based on the structure of the Foundation. Each of the goals have Action Plans to achieve each goal. The following goals will drive the leadership of the Foundation to succeed.
- Manage the Foundation with integrity, efficiency, and in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Develop an active and engaged board.
Programs & Allocations
- Identify and fund programs our stakeholders value and that align with the District’s strategic plan.
- Monitor success of all Foundation educational programs.
- Increase impact through increased revenue.
- Cultivate and nurture donor relationships.
- Increase awareness and visibility among current and potential stakeholders.
- Develop and implement donor recognition.
- Protect and preserve principal in a balanced portfolio.
- Operate the Foundation in a fiscally responsible manner.